Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Monday, July 09, 2007

Trip woe's



Tomorrow we are going on a family vacation/funeral for my great aunt. We haven't been away from the house with the kids since Josh was born and before that over a year ago with Alex. I love to go places and get away but taking the kiddos is always such a hassle. You not only have to pack for you but also them at their wee age. I tend to over pack and want to be totally prepared but that often works out to to much fricking shait to bring. Also the added worry of having the right things on hand at the right times during the trip like toys, jucy juices, diapers and wipes, wet-ones, wifes milk, extra change of clothes, joshes Nuk, ect. ect and on and on it goes. Before I had children I never understood why packing with kids was so much more work and worry but now I know. oh joy! I did get Alex some new portable Thomas the Train goodies so that will help keep him occupied for the trip. I would love to get away on my own for a weekend but then again where is the fun in that? See you people on the other side.

No comments: