Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Back home


We had a great trip to the great north despite the pain of traveling with young ones. Our flight was nice and uneventful but no matter how hard we try we always seem to bring things we didn't need or use. My family too seemed good despite losing a great aunt in my case. I also was able to see some distant relatives that I had not seen in some time. Its funny how funerals bring all of us together but rarely do we get together other wise. I don't know why we don't have some kind of family reunion but maybe some time before we all crock. Its good to get home after a bit of a vacation and get back into our routines. Alex missed his toys and I think Josh missed his little bed. I know I missed our home as this place we live is just unmatchable in feeling and comfort. Here is a choice pic of our trip.

No comments: