Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Saturday, July 07, 2007

AT&T National Golf


I am or better yet was a pretty good golfer back in the day but lately with wife and kids and other money draining endeavors I rarely get to play anymore. My wife and I are big Tiger Woods fans and also really like Phil Mickelson so we decided to go the the new tournament at Congressional Country Club for the pro am last Wednesday the 4th of July. We got to see our favorite players and soak up some quality family time with our young ones. And yes you did read right we took our 2yr old and 3month old to the tournament. It was harder then we thought and you would think by now we would know this before hand but alas no. My wife had never been to a golf tournament so this was new to her and she quickly relized that we would be walking quite a bit. Despite the added baggage of our two adorable sons we had a great time but next year I think we will go solo and leave the kiddos at the in laws. Here is a pic of Alex and I with the tenth hole in the background.

No comments: