Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Monday, April 02, 2007

Baseball yahoo! well sorta !


Football is my all time favorite sport but baseball rings in the spring and boys of summer fun. The Nationals start the season off at home this year against the Marlins and the last home opener at RFK. Most of my memories of RFK are the old Redskins games played their in the winning heydays of coach Gibbs but also some fond memories of the few Nats games Alex and I have gone too. This is a picture of he and I at a game the first year they were here. Boy he sure is small and funny how time flies! I like baseball because it is an affordable sport to go see and a fun thing to do with you family. Not a lot of action but fun none the less. When we do go to a game I like to get the cheap seats as their is ample room for us to run around in as Alex gets bored at times. This way he can climb the seats and bothers no one in the process. The weather today is sunny and mid 70's so a perfect day for baseball!

No comments: