Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Fun at the zoo



I love going to the National zoo here in Washington D.C. We have a Fonz pass that allows us to park for free for a year and with two kids now it is much easier then taking the metro train. The day was warm and full of fun. These are a few pics of our family outing. We didn't get to see the whole zoo but most of it as Emilynda had not walked that far since her c-section a couple of weeks ago now. It was fun to get Josh out for a bit and Alex too. This was the first time my wife had been their in awhile as I am always the one doing the outings. I still can't believe how much more work there is to two kids over just one. My biggest pet peeve is not remembering something to bring. Next trip to the zoo we will be more organized and in better health as for my wify is concerned.

No comments: