Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Grandma's visit


My mom flew in from California last week to help us out with Joshua and Alexander and to get settled a bit after Josh's birth. She was great to have around as she did laundry and cooked and was a general good person to have around during the first few days with are newborn. It was fun to see her interact with Alex and josh and brought back lots of memories on how she dealt with me when I was young. Alex was showing off for her and was generally a good boy but he did have some moments. I think my mother really enjoyed seeing the boys and has been a great help to Emilynda and I and don't know what we would do if she hadn't come to help. I dropped her at the airport this morning and it is always sad to see her go but we hope to visit her and Paul this summer. Her is a pic of her and Joshua.

No comments: