Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas is upon us

This year is going to be a fun one to remember. I usually don’t get very excited for it like I do the coming of spring but this year is different as we have kids now that are entering into the cool toys stage in life. My guys are pretty much the typical guys with Legos and stuff that smashes and crashes. The only artsy fartsy thing that has been on the list for Santa is from Joshua and he wants play dough so he can build a city he says. I know a city out of dough should be interesting. Alex my daily book writer wants Legos and a harry potter magic wand and I suppose he thinks that he can make his little brother disappear on command when he so choses. So I have had a pretty fun time shopping this year for them and the rest of the family. Another reason that I am a little excited for Christmas is that both my little guys know why we celebrate Christmas and with out prompt from me they say it is because of Jesus birthday. Good old Catholic pre-school and CCD to the rescue.

010

No comments: