Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Monday, February 08, 2010

Potty Trained

At 2yrs 11 months my little Joshua has mastered the potty! It was two days of hell and leashing the boy so to speak but he is now officially doing the deed on the potty with little help from me. Still gotta wipe little butts but much better then diaper duty. To see him last week poop and pee on the potty all day with no accidents and his reaction to it was truly grand for he and I. I rewarded him with a small toy for his accomplishment that he picked out beforehand and the sheer accomplished look on his little face was worth the pain. No pull-ups and cold turkey is the key to solid success in my opinion and I am 2 for 2 at this point in my daddy carrer. I think potty training a boy before they are three is pretty good from what I have heard. Been a good weekend with the Caps still on a roll, saints winning the super bowl and me becoming a diaper-less daddy after 5+ years. Beer me somebody!

No comments: