Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Locked out


This morning my little Alex thought it would be funny to lock daddy out of the house while I was taking the trash out. The wind was howling and in my thin pajama pants and t-shirt I was not laughing but my little monster was ....inside in the warm house. I yelled through the door and he laughed some more and ran to the kitchen to tell Josh I think. I went around back and got the latter and climbed up onto the deck to get his attention to let me in. But he was already at the front door with it open and unlocked so I quickly flew down the latter and ran around the house in the crisp wind to beat him from closing the door again and locking it. I was out their a mere two min's but it seemed much longer as the feeling of utter helplessness came over me. I didn't know weather to laugh or cry at the situation. I gave him a stern talking to as to the dangers of locking the door on daddy after I got back in. From my post on my daddy site it has happened to a many of a stay at home parents. Fun start to the day!

No comments: