Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Mom


At my stage in life their are lots of mothers to be aware of on this mothers day. The first one of course is my own mother who gave birth to me some 43 years ago. The older I get the more I realize how special she is to me and to my family. She has been their for me through every crisis and every happy time in my life. She has provided for me and raised me to the best of her ability and continues the be a great friend and mom. I always know that if I ever need anything she will assist in any way that she can as my mom's love is truly unconditional and deep. I feel at times that their is nothing I can say or do to express my gratitude for her being their for me but as I know the only thing she wants is for me to be happy and safe. Thats what all mothers want for their kids I believe and the older I get the more I get it. I love you mom and I am happy and safe as well as my little family.

No comments: