Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Welcome Joshua Robert !!!



It started at 11:15 last night and Emilynda did not get me up until 4:30 this morning to tell me she was having contractions 5mins apart. So I called the doctor and he sent us to the hospital and at 8:20 this morning or second little buddy came into the world. At a whopping 9lbs 4oz and remember my wife is only 4'10" tall and 90 pounds so this was a biggie for her. We are so blessed to have another beautiful healthy boy. Here are a few pics to keep you all happy. More later.

2 comments:

KC said...

My wife about fell over reading your wife's description. Our boy was same weight as yours and he about burst the wife's gut like it was a big balloon.

Patrick the Home Dad said...

hey kc
I have a pic of her belly but she won't let me post it. I think we are done after this one! Thanks for reading.