Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Monday, March 19, 2007

T-minus 3 days

Really close now. Emilynda has been having those Brackston-Hicks contraction pains all day and she is tensing up almost every hour now. Tonight could be the night for our second little boy. I hope for her sake he comes soon and gives my wife a relief from her uncomfortable state. We are excited to meet Joshua and get on with things. We have all the necessary baby stuff unpacked and ready to go. Her bag is by the door and all the applicable paper work is enclosed inside. Now all we are doing is waiting for Thursday morning or for Emilynda to go into labor. We took some choice pics of her belly today and she is larger now then she was with Alex and that is hard to grasp. My next entry hopefully to my blog will be that he is here. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

KC said...

Tick tock ...

Patrick the Home Dad said...

ha ha on me as he came early.