Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Rise and Shine

The clock read 5:30 am. I thought about getting up and going to the gym but the pain was overwhelming me. You see we went to bed at 11pm last night from an evening of Price club shopping. I did get up anyway from the prodding of my prego wife and started the routine. I need to get my body going first before I can think of working out. At 0600 I did feel better about my decision to get up as now I had all this time to get breakfast going for my little family and also time to enjoy a good cup of joe and the newspaper. Wify even said I seemed happier as she went out the door to work as my little buddy was munching on his peanut butter english muffin. By Monday I should be back in business and on to a better lifestyle and more energy. Now where is my cinnamon crusted bagel.

No comments: