Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Saturday, February 03, 2007

First real workout.

Today was the first of many workouts to come. I weighed in at a whopping 213.6 lbs and felt it on the StairMaster. Did 20 min's there and another 10 mins on the cycle. Not bad far a first workout in more then a year. I feel great having done it and look forward to tomorrow and beyond. My next step is to keep this going and getting out of bed during the week at 5 am so I can make the gym at 6am. You see as a stay at home parent and limited funds we can not afford the fancy shmancy gyms that have day care. Emilynda goes to work at 8am so my window of opportunity is early morning so as to get back home by 7:30 to feed my little one and get wify off to work. The trick to this will be to get to bed early and start to wind down at 8pm. Its going to be a chore at first but in a month or so it will be routine as my energy will be higher. Super bowl is tomorrow and looking forward to a good game and family fun.

1 comment:

Glenn said...

Good for you! I've been working out regularly since last fall, and have lost 20 lbs. I feel great. It's tough to stick with it sometimes, but I give myself rewards. Actually, I set up my bike in front of the xbox, so I play games while I ride. Cool. Good luck....