Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Sunday, December 25, 2005

holiday chill-out

Christmas was another success for us. We had lots of family bonding, football and beer. The Redskins gave me my first present as they continued their winning streak by thumping the Giants 35 -20 and the week before spanking the Cowboys 36-7. We recieved many fun gifts for our little Alex including a neat pair of Carhart work overalls from his aunt Molly. A highlight for me was waking up early on Christmas eve to bake eggnog bread for us to eat in the morning and it turned out great. I also had a good time with Alex and my wife as we watched "The Polar Express" on the eve of our Christ's birth. I think I will make that a family tradition for us each Christmas. I was told by a new friend that I should savor these moments now with my son as they grow up fast. I shall make that one of my new years resolutions.

No comments: