Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas


My wife has caught our sons cold/flu so now we plan to spend the holiday at home. For me that is just as well as I don't much care for piling in the car and go running around. I do like my relatives but I like to be home in my comfort zone for the holidays. Alex still has a bad hack and Emilynda is nursing a sore throat.
Are family feels really blessed as we have a nice home to live and always enough food in it to eat. It is always fun to give at this time of year and the older I get the more I get that. Alex is so fun with every passing day and his presents are going to be just as fun for us as they will be for him. The big game is on at 1pm so I look forward to spending it playing with him on the floor and cheering on the skins.

No comments: