Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Monday, December 27, 2010

The Gift

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I had an especially good one this year with my family and friends. I received lots of cool gifts like a Kindle, Bret Favre red practice jersey and a Capitals Ovetchkin winter classic jersey to name a few. But the most special gift that I received was from my oldest Alex who is in kindergarten now and that was a pinch pot that he made and gave me. He made it in his art class I suppose and wrapped it in a paper bag with tissue paper that he also hand decorated. It was a little dramatic when he first brought it home on the last day of school before the winter break. He wanted it to be a TOTAL surprise but as usual I emptied his back pack and put the present under the tree and when he saw that I had found it he went ape shit with tears. I calmed him down and said this is still a surprise as I have no idea what was in the bag. This whole thing really got me thinking how important I am in his life as sometimes I forget  and take for granted. Good bless my little buddy and I love him to death. 

xmas_2010 034

No comments: