Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Monday, June 21, 2010

Birthday/Fathers day weekend

What a great weekend I had. Friday was my 47th birthday and spent it first with my 3yr old Josh who had a birthday party for another 3yr old at Burke lake park. We go their quite often for play dates and such but this was for a party this time. At this stage in my life it was really fun to spend it with some of Joshes peeps at the park where we had cake, pizza, tuna fish sandwiches and fruit. We rode the train and played at the park jungle gym. In the afternoon I spent it tinkering with my archery stuff and shooting at my deer target. That evening we all went to see Shark tale on the lawn at the community center with a few hundred of our closest neighbors. Alex and Josh thought it was a great flick as did Emilynda and I. That evening I had a cold one and a birthday cigar to cap of a great day. The rest of the weekend was filled with family time and cake. My father and brother also made an appearance for a fathers day cookout with the wify grilling some tasty Filipino fare. We are a lucky bunch us Americans that we are free to do this type of activity on any given weekend.

No comments: