Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Back to Pre-K!

Alex went back to school yesterday and oh what a tale to tell. He had been excited to go back for about a week now and seemed happy to be going back to see some of his old friends. Well we biked there and all was fine and dandy for Daddy. We got to the class entrance and my little dude started to walk to the door and I said "Hey bud you forgot to give me a huge and kiss" He then walked half way back to me and then suddenly did an about face and raced into the class. I was crushed!!! The boy didn't even give me a wave or any sort of a good bye. He'll be 4 next week and already embarrassed to give old dad a good bye huge and kiss. Growing up way to fast! Thank god I don't have a daughter as I would need therapy after something as traumatic as that! HaHa

No comments: