Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sore and more!

Since my last post and just three days of getting back into shape I am hurting in every part of my body and more. I knew it was going to be tough but ooohhh am I out of shape. They say that pain is weakness leaving the body and I must have lots of weakness! Anyway I do feel better and had forgotten how good it feels to relax after a good workout and guilt free eating. The 300 Spartan workout is a beast and my only goal now is to be able to complete the workout in a few months of training as now I can only do a fraction of it.
On the home front and the boys they are good and help be workout too as their weight and picking them up helps.

And here is pic of my littlest buddy eating people.

No comments: