Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Thursday, November 01, 2007

The candy boys


Another hallowed Halloween has come and gone and every year it gets better and better. I have never been a big fan of Halloween and dressing up in silly costumes but when you have kids it is just more fun. Last night I was just going to sit home alone with my thoughts and let Emilynda go out with Alex to trick or treat. As much as sitting home all alone and not be bothered for this and that and to quietly do what not I relised that these moments are counting down and once they are gone they are gone so I went. We had a great time and it was fun to see Alex and all the other kids gleaming and squealing at all the Halloween fan fare. The weather here was perfect and cool but not to cool. Alex was bob the builder complete with cell phone but he left his play laptop at home for it would get broken he thought. Josh was poo bear and this time I remembered not to pinch his chest with the zipper as I did a few years back with his brother.ouch! What a fun night and getting back to the childhood fun with your kids is priceless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I really enjoy your blog.

I was wondering if you had heard of www.dadlabs.com.

It's a really fun and informative video podcast dealing with all sorts
of parenting issues.

You should check it out if you get a chance.

We need all the help we can get right?

Keep up the great work!

J