Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Monday, July 30, 2007

It's been 8 years


What would I say if she were here now? What would be the right thing to say if she were here now? Hard to say really but all that comes to mind is "I Love You" very ordinary but very truthful. Eight years ago on a very hot summer day, like it is today, I married the most beautiful women in the world and she became my wife. She really became my wife the first time we held hands on our first date. When our hands touched it was as if nothing else mattered and all would be peaceful and grand from this moment forward. So what would I say if she were here again now in this moment? Many things run through my mind as to what I would say. I could say thank you for being my bride and putting up with all that my personality has to offer. I could also say thank you for bearing our two beautiful sons who have become the other loves of my life. I could even say thank you for being the wonderful women that you became and sharing your life with me through the good times and the not so good times. But the truth is that I love you and no other more appropriate words come to my mind to say to you if you were here. It is really strange that these types of thoughts seem to only come to ones sense once that person you care for so deeply are not around to hear them. I would love to say these things to her now but it is not possible but maybe if I wish hard enough she will hear them anyway. Eight years seems to go by so fast but yet in my mind seems like all my life as the time we spent together is all that really seems to matter now. I wish to have many more years with the love of my life and I shall as she is sleeping upstairs and tomorrow is another day with the love of my life. Happy Anniversary honey I love you more then you know or able to show.

No comments: