Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Monday, April 30, 2007

Fun weekend


We didn't do anything real spectacular like going to a far off place or have a life altering experience but we did figure out how to better manage our life with two kids in tow. For some of you I know this is old hat but for us it is pretty new and unexplored. Saturday I got away to do some things for my Dad as he can't get around like he used. This task of moving books from one place to another and more stuff to the storage locker was fun in that it gave me a break from some of the parenting doldrums we all know so well. These include but not limited to: laundry, vacuuming and the ever pleasant diaper changing toy pick-up chore. I also went to the Home Depot on Sunday for some much needed supplies for my new shed and landscaping projects. I filled up my F-150 to the max with lumber, stone paver's and 4x6 beams. I did all this with the co-operation from my wife to adequately joggle the little one's with out making us both crazy. A good weekend indeed. Now the rest of the week I will be building and digging to the delight of my better half. Next weekend we need a road trip but the gassss!!!!!

No comments: