Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

New Baby

OK sorry to all those people that I neglected to tell about our new arrival this March. I found out from my sister that people actually ( namely my aunt Pat) read my Blog and all this time I thought I was the only one who read it. So it is official we are having a new baby come into our lives this spring and be it a boy or a girl we are very happy to be blessed with another. Emilynda says this is the last one for awhile as she has been sicker with this one as opposed to our Alex. We go for our sonogram this Thursday and we will know the sex then as we can't wait till the birth. We are currently 18 weeks into this pregnancy so our litte person is now a mere 6inches long. Sorry again to all those we havn't told yet and please forgive us.

No comments: