Great Falls - The spout

Great Falls - The spout

Friday, October 27, 2006

good news


Well we had our sonogram yesterday and saw very clearly that we are going to have a beautiful bouncing boy! Oh my gosh this house is going to be a crazy monkey house. Boys boys and more boys for my little wife to keep track off. We have dicided to name him Joshua Robert. The middle name was my grandfathers who we lost in 2000 and was a big part of my growing up and adult years. We are very happy that this child appears to be healthy and in good working order. It is going to be easy for us as all Alex's infant clothes will work and A bunk bed for the two of them will be in the works soon. Now I need to confer with my cousin Andrew on the parenting methods of bringing up two boys at the same time!

No comments: